1. Do we get a meal at this wedding?
At the Joe & Mary’s wedding dinner show, you will be treated as if you were
actually going to an Italian wedding. You will eat until you can’t eat no more. At
the event, you will receive a 3 course meal, dessert and then a sweet table with
an assortment of salty and sweet treats.
2. What do we wear?
Maa…it’s a wedding. Dust off your suits, dresses and dancing shoes. Come
dressed with your best wedding outfit. This is not a casual event! No jeans
3. Is this an actual wedding?
The Joe and Mary’s Wedding is a one-of-a-kind interactive comedy show like no
other. It’s a fun and immersive theatrical experience as members of the bride and
groom’s family or friends blur the lines between fantasy and reality. It’s a comedy
show, no one is actually getting married….but shhh don’t tell Joe.
4. Can we dance?
We sure hope we see you on the dance floor. It’s a fake wedding, so yes there
will be a DJ and he will for sure have you up and dancing throughout the whole
5. Can we interact with the cast?
The Joe & Mary’s Wedding show, is an interactive comedy show. Of course, you
can interact with the cast. They will always remain in character so play along,
have fun and enjoy the show.
6. Do we have to bring a gift?
At this wedding, you are required to bring nothing but yourself. No gifts are
necessary, we just want you to enjoy a night out filled with laughter and fun.
7. How many people can be seated at a table?
At the event, 10 to 12 people can be seated at a table.
8. How can I make sure that we are all seated at the same table?
If you are a group of people wanting to be seated together, please follow these
Purchasing Tickets Online:
1. When buying tickets online, please leave a comment in the Special
2. In that box, indicate the full name of each guest seated at your table.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm all the guests seated at your
Purchasing Tickets at our location or from a sales representative:
1. Please email us at email@example.com with the names of the
guests sitting with you.
2. A confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm all the guests seated at your
9. Is it open bar?
At your table, you will be given wine bottles during your meal. However, for the
rest of the night, it is a cash bar.
10. What time should we be there?
Door open at 6:00pm but the show will only start around 7:00-7:30pm.
11. How can I sponsor this event?
If you are a vendor or an individual wanting to sponsor our event, you can go
onto our website and click the tab “Become A Sponsor”. If you would like further
details, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. This show is a great opportunity to expose
your brand to many of our guests.
Joe and Mary's Wedding
Copyright © 2020 Joe and Mary's Wedding - All Rights Reserved.